Kikuwa are industry leaders in Bonsai tools. This set has been carefully selected to include the best tools for starting out or even for a professional upgrade. With the exception of the rake, tweezers and brush, the cutting tools are all hand forged and made in the traditional manner.
The set features tools from a number of black smiths, as many Japanese traditional craftsmen focus their attention on mastering one skill. The old saying definitely applies here: "There is not enough time in one lifetime to truly master one skill".
This set will bring a lot of pleasure and will last many life times of use.
In this set you will find:
- a Four Pronged Rake with shovel
- Traditional miniature broom
- Leaf Tweezers with Trow
- Wire Cutter Scissors 200mm
- Pruning shears
- Jin Pliers
- Traditional Butterfly shears
- Straight Handle Bonsai Shears
- Padded case 250 mm x 220 mm