Okatsune Snips - Short Nose
Okatsune Snips - Short Nose is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The blades of these Japanese thinning shears (Mekiri Basami) are uniquely forged from the finest IZUMO YASUGI steel, and have a very high Rockwell hardness of 59 to 60. Therefore, the blades stay sharp for a long time and they consistently give a clean and precise cut in the wood, without giving much effort.
- Very light and razor sharp floral snips.
- Designed for picking flowers, herbs, and deadheading.
- Not suitable for cutting hard (woody) stems.
- Keep them in your kitchen for cutting herbs or fresh flowers.
- The Red and White handles are great for visibility!
Blade Length: 35mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.